Thursday, April 4, 2013

A Song, Perhaps

Posted by Erin Mansfield

Ok, so below is a song I came up with in the shower, so the tune isn't probably that original.  I could also clean up the vocal, add some instrumental, and some verses.  Oh, and you can hear my cat in the background.  Anyway, I think that's enough fretting over my own shortcomings, here it is:

Nothing Stays The Same

Sometimes life is so great
There's always a smile on your face
And my heart wants to sing forever
But where does the time go
We try to hold on
But nothing stays the same
(nothing stays the same)

They say children grow up fast,
much too fast
And adults have far to much,
to much to plan
So the days are short
And sleepless nights are far too long
We're haunted by the memories
Of Cherished moments long gone


0 comments: